Kerala style stir-fry is a beautiful way to cook fresh vegetables. It can be served a side dish with some kind of curry or grilled meat of your choice. It's got clean, simple flavours that work well with rice, appams, dosa and malabar parathas.
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 Tbsp mustard seeds
- 2 Tbsp chopped red chillies
- 7 to 8 curry leaves
- 2 Tbsp chopped green chillies
- 1/2 Tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp grated coconut
- Salt to taste
- 1. Heat oil in a pan.
- 2. Add mustard, red chillies and curry leaves.
- 3. Now add green chillies, turmeric powder, chopped garlic and spinach.
- 4. Let the spinach steam, then add grated coconut.
- 5. Season and cook for a few minutes.
- 6. Serve garnished with grated coconut