This dessert from Bihar, also known as Khajoor or Khajur, is very commonly cooked in batches and enjoyed over a few days. It's crispy, looks like a biscuit and is made with all-purpose flour or maida, sugar, and coconut, and then fried.
- 200 Gram Flour
- 20 Gram Ghee
- Almonds and cashew nuts
- 250 Gram Sugar
- 250 Ml Cooking oil
- 1.Take crushed almonds and cashew nuts, mix with ghee and sweet soda.
- 2.Keep mixing for about 5 minutes.
- 3.Add sugar in water and bring to boil.
- 4.Add water to the mixture to form dough.
- 5.Add oil in a vessel and let it heat.
- 6.Work with dough to make small roundels and drop them in oil to fry.
- 7.Fry until crisp, golden brown
- 8.Serve hot.